Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is utilized to designate the site proprietor . The term 'you' designates the user or viewer of the website.
The use of this website is governed by the following terms:
- The subject material of the pages on this internet site is good for your basic knowledge and usage only. It can be susceptible to alteration without notice.
- Neither our company nor any third parties provide any warranties or guarantees regarding the reliability, current status, efficiency, comprehensiveness or suitability of the data and supplies seen or supplied on this site for any certain purpose. You accept that such advice and supplies may possibly include discrepancies or errors and we specifically leave out accountability for any of these inaccuracies or mistakes to the highest extent permitted legally.
- Your utilization of any data or supplies on this internet site is wholly at your own risk, by which we will not be accountable. It should be your personal liability to ensure that any products, services or details available via this site fulfill your specified demands.
- This website contains information that is written by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but is not limited to, the design, structure, look and visuals. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright statement, which makes up an element of these t's and c's.
- Unauthorised use of this internet site might give rise to a claim for damages and also be against the law.
- Ever so often this internet site may also consist of hyperlinks to other internet sites. These types of hyperlinks are made available for your convenience in order to present even more information and facts. They don't imply that we vouch for the website(s). We have no answerability for the written content of the connected site.
- Your use of this web site and any challenge coming from such utilization of the web site is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.