Terms and Conditions
Thanks for viewing our website.
The word 'us' or 'we' is employed to describe the site operator . The term 'you' refers back to the person or viewer of the website.
The usage of this web site is governed by way of the subsequent conditions:
- The content of the pages of the internet site is good for your all round information and utilization alone. It's susceptible to alteration with out notice.
- Neither our company nor any third parties offer any warrantee or guarantee about the dependability, timeliness, efficiency, completeness or suitability of the information and supplies identified or supplied on this website for any certain intention. You accept that such information and products could possess inaccuracies or flaws and we expressly leave out accountability for any such irregularities or faults to the fullest extent authorized legally.
- Your use of any info or supplies on this site is solely at your own risk, by which we will not be liable. It should be your individual liability to guarantee that any products, services or data available through this internet site meet your specified requirements.
- This internet site features information that is owned by or licensed to us. This information includes, but isn't limited to, the style, structure, look and visuals. Duplication is prohibited other than in agreement with the copyright notice, which forms part of our conditions and terms.
- Unauthorised utilization of this website could cause claims for damages and be against the law.
- Periodically this site may additionally contain hyperlinks to other web sites. Such links are offered for your benefit and to offer even more material. They don't imply that we endorse the website(s). We have no answerability for the written content of the linked website.
- You may not produce a web link to this site from a different internet site or document with out our previous consent.
- Your utilization of this site and any dispute stemming from such utilization of the website is subject to the laws and regulations of England, Scotland and Wales.